We are very excited about this wonderful opportunity to put together albums for our BD’s parents of their special memories!
Information about the Album:
- It is a square album of 15cm x 15 cm with 24 thick pages. There is a sample album at the school so if you would like to have a look at it, please feel free to do so. Just ask Chantal at reception.
- You can send us a maximum of up to 60 photos to go into the album. You decide which photos are important or sentimental for that year like the first day of school, the school outing, athletics or even a special family event like Grandpa’s 80th birthday. You can even put in certificates (that are scanned) that your child received during that year.
- Albums are R550 each of which the school then receives R50.
- Photos can be cellphone photos or SLR camera photos. (Preferably not WhatsApp because WhatsApp lowers the quality of the photo).
- Photos must be numbered in the desired order. We will communicate directly with all parents with regards to receiving the photos and other logistics regarding the design. One proof will be send of an album for you to have a look at before we continue with printing.
- Orders can be placed at Bredasdorp Primary School.
- Payments need to be made with order.
- You can decide of which year/s you would like your album to be. Grade R or the whole foundation phase or the senior phase or even an album for each year.
- You can make a book per child or a book of both your children (12 pages for the one and 12 pages for the other) for 2019.
- Albums will be delivered at the school and will be distributed from there.
- Contact Chantal or Origami Design to place your order.
- This will be done yearly so you can plan ahead.
- For more information please feel free to contact the school or click here to contact us.
Thank you so much! We are looking forward to designing your album!